Whether you are an exhibitor or a visitor, here are various measures taken for the fair :
Protection measures for persons who are in or have recently visited (past 14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading:
- Asia :
- China (mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau)
- South Korea
- Middle East :
- Europe :
- Italy: Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Piedmont and South Tyrol
- France: Oise, Upper Rhine
- Germany: North Rhine-Westphalia, Baden-Württemberg
A communication will be sent to people coming from these risk areas so that they do not go to the fair. Everyone is responsible for their own health but also for the health of others!
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus
2. The fair’s entry and exit areas will be rigorously controlled by Moovijob in order to know in real time the number of visitors present.
3. Enhanced cleaning and disinfection measures will be taken before and during the event.
4. Reminders, before and during the event, of the following protective measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1-meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and others. If you want to meet with a company for which recruiters are already busy, go and meet another available company and come back later. The fair is open until 5:00 pm, you have plenty of time!
Why? When someone coughs or sneezes, they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene
This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately in a closed bin and wash your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or with soap and water.
Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the surrounding people from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
For Luxembourg, we advise you to consult the Luxembourgish Ministry of Health website
Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. They are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
Luxembourgish Ministry of Health https://msan.gouvernement.lu/en/dossiers/2020/corona-virus.html
World Health Organization https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public